Thursday, April 23, 2020

Summer Assistant Announcement


Hello! My name is Emma Kroll and I am the new, part-time, development assistant for the Webster Area Development Corporation.

A little bit about me, I am a sophomore at the University of South Dakota majoring in Social Work with a Child Welfare Specialization minor. I hold a vice president position in the sorority of Pi Beta Phi down in Vermillion, and we stay very involved with USD and the community.

With having to come back to Webster and finish this semester through online classes, I knew that I wanted to do something more with my free time, and figured why not find a way to stay connected with the Webster community. Applying for the WADC summer position was a perfect way to do so!

I am so excited to be working at WADC and get my hands into projects, and help provide resources for the businesses of Day County. I’ve always wanted to step in and help our community and businesses, and know that there is so much that Day County has to offer for everyone!

I am already on the job at Day County Development Office, Monday through Friday from 8AM - 12PM. I began on April 15 and will be a resource to you until about the middle of August. I can’t wait to get connected with Day County and help out our communities!